Friday, 21 November 2014

Tech R' Us ....

So what is the world of conferencing is all about? Its about how in today's world that no matter how technology has evolved, convening is still an important part for many trade businesses. And whats great now is that with technology it gets even better ...

So whats so great about technology? Remember those years where phones were gigantic and looks like a backpack? Or at least like a brief case? Or when you look like an army hired? Well technology has evolved and so does conferencing ...

Everything is now in a palm of the hand ... and conferencing can be as easy as that too ... city maps ... programmes .... updates can all be down loaded into the palm of the hand ... at least to the gadgets that you are carrying ...

Technology Gadgets are also getting more affordable and accessible .... I remember those days when phones was in an actual pole ... seriously its an actual telephone on a pole .. or at least its a phone booth ... and I bet you there are still some of the younger generation that has never seen those phone booth ....  Then again I am just stereotyping ... My son generation might not even know what those are only maybe when they are in history class or some form of technology history tour of some kind ...

Hence I have set a poll just to see how many of us can live without technology ... If I were a hermit and live in the jungle where life was with my animal kingdom friends .... my answer would probably be YES I can live without technology .. but then again I need to be realistic too as I am not a hermit living in a jungle ...

So let the poll begin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment